Bath salt “Phyto-firming”
Sea salt is an environmentally friendly source of important for human macro- and micronutrients given to us by nature. Thanks to content of magnesium, iodine, calcium bromide, potassium and other substances sea salt has many useful properties:
- It improves overall health;
- It is an excellent means to relieve fatigue;
- It improves elasticity and tone of the skin.
Bath salt "Phyto-firming" is enriched with a complex of essential oils which have a regenerating effect on the skin and beneficial restorative effect on the whole organism. Thyme essential oil helps to relieve fatigue, lemon essential oil gives vitality and softens the skin, and ylang ylang essential oil gives the skin elasticity, creaminess and softness, as well as relieves emotional stress.
- no dyes
- no synthetic fragrances
- no SLS and SLES (aggressive surfactants)
Contraindications: use with care in cardiovascular diseases. Do not use if you are hypersensitive to the components of the formulation, as well as if you have abrasions, cuts or open wounds.
Nominal weight: 500 g
Sea Salt, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Lemon (Citrus Medica Limonum) Oil, Thymus Serpilli Oil, BHA and BHT, Mineral Oil.
Frequently bought together
- COOL SHAMPOO-FOAM “Head to foot”
- REFRESHING SHOWER GEL 2IN1 SPORT ENERGY
- Shampoo-balsam "Burdock" against hair loss
- Burdock oil
- Shampoo with calendula and hops for oily hair
- Cream for face and neck rejuvenating ginseng and sea buckthorn
- Body shower-peeling chocolate with hazelnuts delicate SPA-care
- Fortifying shampoo with burdock
- Facial Wash with sea buckthorn and oat milk for sensitive skin
- Strawberry cream-yogurt for body "Anti-aging - for weight loss, against stretch marks"