Bath salt “Coniferous collection: pine, cedar, cypress”
Sea salt is an environmentally friendly source of important for human macro- and micronutrients given to us by nature. Thanks to content of magnesium, iodine, calcium bromide, potassium and other substances sea salt has many useful properties:
- It improves overall health;
- It is an excellent means to relieve fatigue;
- It improves elasticity and tone of the skin.
Bath salt is based on essential oils of coniferous trees that have a bracing, sedative and tonic effect on the body. Essential oil of cypress has a deodorizing and toning effect, improves skin state. Essential oil of pine enhances the protective functions of the skin and restores emotional balance. Essential oil of cedar softens the skin and has a soothing property in nerve strain and anxiety.
- no dyes
- no synthetic fragrances
- no SLS and SLES (aggressive surfactants)
Directions: taking a bath dissolve 75-100 g of salt per 160 liters of water at a temperature of 37 ° C. The duration of the water procedure is 15-20 minutes.
Contraindications: not recommended for use during pregnancy and lactation. Use with care in high blood pressure. Do not use if you are hypersensitive to essential oils, as well as if you have abrasions, cuts or open wounds.
Nominal weight: 500 g
Sea Salt, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Abies Sibrica Oil, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Oil, Cupressus sempervirens Oil, BHA and BHT, Mineral Oil.
Frequently bought together
- Детский гель для душа «Виноград Изабелла»
- Bath salt “Healthy breathing with eucalyptus”
- Крем-мыло с экстрактом лайма
- SOFTENING BATH SOAP “TRADITIONAL CARPATHIAN COLLECTION”
- SHAMPOO-RECONSTRUCTION KERATIN EXPERT 7 in 1
- Супер-гель для стирки детского белья
- Bath salt “Mineral spring”
- Pchelovit rub-ointment for joints and spine
- Cream-care for hands “Complex night” with silk proteins, sea buckthorn extract, provitamin B5, peach kernel oil
- Baby gel-soap antibacterial