Mint. This plant has a rejuvenating, invigorating, refreshing effect. Mint oil perfectly normalizes the production of sebum and helps to narrow pores. When caring for flabby, aging, dull and tired skin of the face, it gives a good refreshing and invigorating effect. It has a calming effect on the skin, relieves irritation and tiredness, narrows the capillaries and refreshing at the lowest concentration. At high concentrations it warms up the skin, increases blood flow causing a blush. It promotes the excretion of excess fluid and toxins from the tissues by stimulating blood circulation and strengthening capillaries. Oil normalizes fat metabolism, has a cooling and toning effect.
Main properties of mint:
- Refreshes and cools the skin;
- Relieves irritation and soothes inflammation;
- Dries the skin a little and normalizes the sebaceous glands;
- Promotes skin healing and has antiseptic effects;
- Stimulates blood circulation and strengthens blood vessels;
- Has a local anesthetic effect;
- Soothes and softens the skin.