Vitamin E has more than a miraculous effect on the body. It promotes rapid regeneration and renewal of cells, and thus got the name "tocopherol", which translates as "contributing to the birth." Vitamin E helps to normalize blood circulation and supply of nutrients and oxygen to the skin. This helps to restore microdamages faster, improves the overall appearance of the skin on the face, reduces the risk of venous mesh and baggy eyes. Vitamin E perfectly strengthens the hair and enhances their growth and treats the scalp. It improves the absorption of vitamin A, has a stimulating effect on the muscular system. It normalizes the ratio of potassium and sodium in cells, has anti-inflammatory properties. It supports the body's resistance to disease, prevents the organism.
Vitamin E also have a beneficial effect on the body of children:
- accelerates the healing process of damaged skin and soft tissue;
- improves the blood circulation, as well as its coagulation;
- supports muscle health and a high level of functioning;
- improves the condition of the heart and blood vessels;
- normalizes metabolism;
- strengthens the immune system;
- reduces the risk of anemia.