Glycerin hand cream rejuvenating "Calendula and dandelion"
Hand cream has a delicate texture, deeply hydrates the skin. Calendula has calming and bactericidal effect on the skin. The leaves and roots of dandelion contain many nutrients - vitamins, fatty oils, organic acids, and many more. In addition, leaves of dandelion include saponins, vitamin C, phosphorus, iron and calcium. All these and many other active substances have beneficial effect on the skin, promote its rejuvenation. Pleasantly smelling consistency of rejuvenating cream is quickly absorbed by the skin surface without oily film effect.
Directions: apply on hand skin. For external use only.
Volume: 40 ml
Aqua, Mineral Oil, Stearic Acid, Cetaeryl Alcohol,Glyceryl Stearate, Dimethicone, Isopropyl Myristate, Glycerin, Triglyceride Fatty Acid, Parfum, Calendula OfficinalisAxtract, TaraxacumOfficinalis Extract, Xanthan Gum, Phanthenol, Vitamins Complex A. E, F: Retinyl Acetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Linolenic Acid and Linoleic Acid,Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, EDTA, TEA.
Frequently bought together
- Bath salt “Anti-cold”
- КРЕМ-МЫЛО “ВИТАМИННАЯ КЛУБНИКА”
- Bath salt “Phyto-firming”
- ЭКО МЫЛО ЖИДКОЕ ХОЗЯЙСТВЕННОЕ
- PHYTO-SHAMPOO "FOR NUTRITION AND RESTORATION" for colored and damaged hair
- Cream-soap antibacterial
- COOL CREAM-SOAP for hands and body «Antibacterial»
- Cream for hands and nails with mink fat and wheat germ
- Liquid watermelon soap with glycerin
- Cream-soap for sensitive skin with apple extract рН 5,5