Cream for hands and nails with aloe and green tea
The beauty of female hands is cared-for skin and healthy nails before everything else. The active components of aloe promote skin moisturizing and green tea has an antioxidant effect. Allantoin has moisturizing, soothing and regenerating effect. The active components of the cream help to soften the skin of hands and care for the nail plate giving them an attractive appearance. Cream is quickly absorbed leaving no oily film.
Directions: apply cream on clean skin, paying attention to the nail plate.
Volume: 100 ml
Aqua, Mineral Oil, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin Monostearate, Dimethicon, Isopropyl Myristate, Triglyceride Fatty Acid, Parfum, Green Tea Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Extract, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol (and) Methylparaben (and) Butylparaben (and) Ethylparaben (and) Propylparaben (and) Isobutylparaben; EDTA, TEA.
Frequently bought together
- COOL SHAMPOO-FOAM “Head to foot”
- Cream-soap for hands removes unpleasant odors and grease
- Fortifying phyto-shampoo in hair loss with olive and burdock oils
- Cream for hands and nails with fruits of sea buckthorn and hawthorn
- SHAMPOO with extract of brewer's yeast for all hair types
- Shampoo phyto-formula for faster growth of hair, for tired and weakened hair
- WATER RESISTANT CREAM FOR SAFE TAN SPF 15
- Shower cream-gel silk proteins & exotic magnolia
- Infusion of healing herbs for colored and damaged hair
- Cream-care for hands “Intensive nutrition” with calendula extract, avocado and Argan oils