Shampoo with chamomile and clover for damaged hair
The extracts of chamomile, clover, ginseng, wheat germ, burdock and hops - that is components of the special phytocomplex, which is the basis of innovative shampoo. This tool is a real godsend for weakened hair and hair exposed to chemical treatment. With the help of the active components of shampoo the structure of damaged hair is being restored and fibering is being prevented. Elasticity, strength and brightness of color return to hair. Silicones included in the of shampoo formula as well help to facilitate styling and to eliminate static electricity. The use of this shampoo will give your hair softness, silkiness, natural volume and dazzling shine keeping bright and rich color. Restores damaged areas of the hair and activates growth.
Directions: apply to wet hair. Rinse with water in 2-3 minutes. It is recommended for frequent use.Volume: 250 ml
Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropilbetain, Sodium Chloride, Cocamide DEA, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Parfum, Polyguaternium-7, Benzyl Alcohol, 5-Chlor-2-Methyl-4-Isotiazolinone-3-on, EDTA, Glycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Allantoin, Ascorbic Acid, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Gern Extract, Bidens Tripartita Extract, Hunulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Trifolium Platence Flower Extract, Bis (C13-15 Alkoxy) PG Amodimethicone, Citric Acid.
Frequently bought together
- SOFT BALSAM-MASK DEEP RESTORATION AND ULTRA NUTRITION
- Cream for hands and nails with olive oil and calendula
- Foamy SPA-oil for bath & shower coffee & coritsa
- Body shower-peeling chocolate with hazelnuts delicate SPA-care
- GEL AGAINST SUNBURN WITH PANTHENOL AND BIOACTIVE GEL OF ALOE VERA WITH COOLING AND MOISTURIZING EFFECT
- Cream-care for hands “Intensive nutrition” with calendula extract, avocado and Argan oils
- Liquid soap “Grapefruit”
- УГОЛЬНАЯ ОТБЕЛИВАЮЩАЯ ЗУБНАЯ ПАСТА
- BIO-smell neutralizer “Lime with mint”
- LUXURY CREAM-SOAP "ALMOND MILK WITH JASMINE AND SPRING LILY OF THE VALLEY"