Herbal infusion №1
Herbal infusion №1 includes:
- Common burdock root is anti-microbial, antiseptic, disinfecting, itch removing, lifting allergic reactions, excellent anti-inflammatory, healing and antidiabetic agent.
- Sedgecane root - plant has analgesic, sedative, anti-inflammatory, disinfecting, tonic, antispasmodic, antipyretic, expectorant, choleretic, diuretic, vasodilatory, wound-healing effect.
- Common nettle grass - contains ascorbic acid, pantothenic acid, vitamins, iron, calcium and sodium, etc. It is used as wound-healing, tonic, vitaminic, anticonvulsant, and as a mean that has positive effect on the metabolism.
- Lovage has many useful and healing substances. It consists of an essential oil, isovaleric, acetic and benzoic acids, malic angelic and organic acids, starch, sugar and mineral tanning agents, ascorbic acid, resins, gums. It is widely used for hair treatment and getting rid of skin pigmentation.
- White birch leaves are rich in essential oils and ascorbic acid, anthocyanins, tannins, saponins, coumarins. Such components like carotene, calcium, potassium, iron, magnesium, barium, manganese and zinc are also part of useful substances of birch leaves.
- Cow clover is antibiotic, anti-inflammatory, antiviral, anti-fungal, anti-microbial, anti-cancer agent. It is a blood purifier, diuretic, expectorant, sedative and nutritious agent.
- Hops cones contains vitamins C and B group, calcium, magnesium, potassium. It has calming, antispasmodic, analgesic and anti-inflammatory effect. It is used for the treatment of dermatitis and acne, to strengthen hair, as anti-dandruff product etc.