Baby cream anti-inflammatory with chamomile and beggar-ticks
Delicate baby skin requires constant and special care. Especially for sensitive baby skin the wonderful cream "Chamomile, beggar-ticks and D-panthenol" with an anti-inflammatory effect was designed by specialists of known Ukrainian company "Alliance of Beauty". The cream has pleasant light texture, thanks to which it can be easily applied on the skin of the child, providing not only its hydrating, but also prevents the occurrence of diaper rash. Chamomile and beggar-ticks have mild antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and soothing effect on the delicate skin of the child.
Directions: apply on clean skin. For external use only.
Volume: 40 ml
Aqua, Emulsifying Wax, Mineral Oil,Cetearyl Alcohol, Petrolatum Medical, Glycerin,Glyceryl Stearate, Cocoglycerides, Dimethicone,Cyclopentasiloxane, Beeswax, Parfum, ChamomillaTripartita Extract, Sodium Polyacrylate (and) Hydrogenated Polydecene (and) Trideceth-6, Panthenol, ButyrospermumParkii (Shea) Butter, Lanolin, Bisabolol, Allantoin, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Lactic (Milk) Acid,BHA, BHT.
Frequently bought together
- Shampoo with chamomile and clover for damaged hair
- REFRESHING SHOWER GEL 2IN1 SPORT ENERGY
- Bath salt "Muscular activity with lavender and mint"
- Glycerin hand cream rejuvenating "Calendula and dandelion"
- Salt foamy nourishing body scrub creamy "Vanilla souffle"
- Cream for hands and nails with aloe and green tea
- Cream-soap for intimate hygiene
- Cream for hands and nails nourishing and restoring with chamomile and sea buckthorn
- Baby phyto-shampoo рН 5,5 no tears "For sensitive skin" with cotton and rice milk
- WATER RESISTANT CREAM FOR SAFE TAN SPF 30