BIO-smell neutralizer "Freshness after rain"
Description. BIO-neutralizer "Freshness after rain" has a two-dimensional protection against unpleasant smell: camouflage of the smell is carried out at the expense of the content in the composition of natural essential oils of coriander, juniper and iris, and neutralization process – collapse of unpleasant smell molecules in the special areola depriving molecules of harmful smell.
At the result of a two-dimensional protection BIO-neutralizer promotes a high degree of effectiveness in destroying an unpleasant smell filling your home with delicate aroma of freshness. The product contains a minimum amount of odorant minimizing the risk of allergic reactions in humans. It eliminates unpleasant smells in the kitchen, bathroom, toilet and the smell of tobacco and animals. This tool is designed for safe use on different types of tissue and car interiors.
Directions. Turn blocker into position «OPEN». Turn the dispenser in the opposite side of the face and press it for at least 3 times to start spraying. When spraying, keep the bottle in a vertical position, clicking on the dispenser until it stops. The more you spray, the longer there will be freshness.
Volume: 400 ml
Aqua, Denatured Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Parfum, Benzyl Alcohol, 5-Chlor-2 Vethyl-4-isoliazolinone-3 on, Oleth-5, Juniperus Communis Fruit Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil, Coriandrum Sativum Oil, Iris Germanica Florentina Root Oil, Citric Acid, EDTA.
Frequently bought together
- Rejuvenating and nourishing balsam for hands with sea buckthorn and pumpkin
- NUTRITIVE GEL-CARE FOR THE SHOWER AND BATH “THE POWER OF WILD CARPATHIAN HERBS AND BERRIES”
- Kit "Natural SPA"
- Liquid soap “Peach”
- Liquid grapefruit soap with glycerin
- Warming ointment in colds
- CREAM for hands and nails "Goat milk"
- ЭКО ГЕЛЬ ДЛЯ МЫТЬЯ ПОСУДЫ С ПИЩЕВОЙ СОДОЙ
- Cream-care for face "Active moistening for combined and dry skin " with extracts of aloe vera and rose, sea-buckthorn oil
- Liquid soap “Strawberry”