Warming ointment in colds
If you are suffering from chills or cough, warming ointment in colds will help you. As a supplement to the basic therapy it will promote speedy recovery and facilitate condition of your health. The ointment includes menthol which provides local irritating effect, relieves edema of the mucous membranes, and it contributes to a better separation of mucus, improves breathing, has a sedative effect, relieves headache and muscle pain. Camphor has light disinfecting and expectorant effects on bronchial mucosa, provide sputum production, reduces cough. Thymol has antiseptic effect. The complex of eucalyptus and tea tree essential oils makes breathing easier in rhinitis and sinusitis, has antiviral, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effect.
Ointment does not contain preservatives!
Contraindications: hypersensitivity to the components of the formulation.
Adverse reactions: there is possibility of allergic reactions to components of the formulation.
Directions: adults and children over 3 years: in rhinitis or nasal congestion ointment is applied to the skin of nose wings; in cold-related coughs, ointment is applied to the skin of the chest, neck and feet. The procedure can be repeated up to 3 times per day for 3 - 5 days. In headaches ointment is applied to the skin of the temporal areas. In muscle pain ointment is applied to the painful areas of the body for optimal effect
Volume: 50 ml
Mineral Oil, Paraffin, Oleum Terebinthinae rectificatum, Camphor, Menthol, Tea Tree Oil, Eucalyptus globules Oil, Thymol, BHA, BHT.
Frequently bought together
- MASK- CONDITIONER MOISTURIZING MICELLAR EXPERT
- Fortifying phyto-shampoo in hair loss with olive and burdock oils
- Anti-cellulite gel-peeling for shower with olive oil and coffee beans
- ЭКО ГЕЛЬ УНИВЕРСАЛЬНЫЙ ДЛЯ СТИРКИ БЕЛЬЯ С ЭКСТРАКТОМ ХЛОПКА
- Liquid soap “Mandarin”
- Liquid watermelon soap with glycerin
- Kit "Olive №1"
- ЭКO КОНДИЦИОНЕР ДЛЯ БЕЛЬЯ "MAGIC FRESH"
- MAGIC FACE WASH "Tender cheeks and clean hands"
- Day face cream moisturizing "The healing power of nature"