Cream-care for feet “Active nutrition” with sea buckthorn oils, tea tree, rose hips
Cream for feet "Active nutrition" contains a complex of oils in its composition, which is actively nourishes and softens the skin of feet. Rose hips oil has antibacterial properties, sea buckthorn has anti-inflammatory effect, tea tree oil is a powerful antiseptic. Together these oils holistically care of the skin of your feet, thereby giving it a fresh and well-groomed appearance.
Directions: apply after washing feet on dry skin until full absorption.
Precautions: for external use only!
Volume: 75 ml
Aqua, Mineral Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Beeswax, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Parfum, Plantago Major Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Sodium Polyacrylate (and) Hydrogenated Polydecene (and) Trideceth-6, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, BHA and BHT, EDTA, TEA.
Frequently bought together
- Body shower-peeling mojito, lime with mint toning SPA-care
- Refreshing balsam for tired legs with olive and mint oils
- Anti-dandruff shampoo
- Softening cream-soap green melon with silk proteins
- Cream-soap moisturizing with pear
- Glycerin hand cream rejuvenating "Calendula and dandelion"
- LIGHT BATH AND SHOWER GEL "BLUE LOTUS AND JASMINE" INTENSIVE SOFTNING
- Relax-bubble bath dark chocolate & milk caramel
- Cream for hands and nails with calcium and chamomile
- Shower cream-gel juicy melon