Express cuticle remover
SPA- manicure without visiting the salon!
Fast-acting preparation formula removes a cuticle without the use of tools for its cosmetic cutting which can injure the nail fold and the base of the nail bed. In addition D-panthenol, glycerin, honey and propolis extracts included in the composition care for skin around the nail bed. The product has nourishing and moisturizing effects, soothes and strengthens the tissue fibers. Professional preparation removes dry and rough skin around the nails for 60 seconds safely and effectively.
Precautions: Do not apply on damaged or irritated skin, do not use more than 2 times a week, avoid contact with eyes, do not apply inside, keep away from children.
Directions: apply preparation on the surface of clean cuticle platen, in 60 seconds gently move and separate the softened cuticles with a wooden manicure stick. After the procedure wash your hands thoroughly with warm water. To maintain the effect repeat the procedure once a week.
Volume: 12 ml
Water, Glycerin, Propylen Glycol, Trisodium Phosphate, Carbomer, Lauret 4, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butter of sweet ginger, Butter of seed of rose, Guanin, Allantoin, Izoproyl, Alcohol, Benzophenone-4, Extract of Avena Sativ, Butilparaben, Ethylparaben, Benzyl, Benzonat, Methylcellulose, Izobutylparaben, Cetrimonium Chloride, Propylparaben, Hexyl Cimnama, Pigment, Alphamethyl Lanon, Linalool.
Frequently bought together
- Cream for face and neck nutritious Olive and avocado
- Antibacterial cream-soap for hands and body with sea buckthorn and chamomile
- ОСВЕЖИТЕЛЬ ВОЗДУХА ”МОРСКАЯ СВЕЖЕСТЬ”
- Express-dryer and protective coat 3 in 1
- Cream-care for face "Active moistening for combined and dry skin " with extracts of aloe vera and rose, sea-buckthorn oil
- Shampoo-balsam "Henna" for increasing hair density
- Cream for hands and nails with aloe and green tea
- Крем-мыло с экстрактом лайма
- Anti-cellulite gel-peeling for shower with olive oil and coffee beans
- Cream for hands and nails with fruits of sea buckthorn and hawthorn