Softening Foot Balsam against calluses
Softening balsam is intended for effective softening of rough skin of feet and preventing the formation of corns and calluses. Due to the content of essential tea tree oil, D-panthenol, extracts of peppermint, melissa and yarrow as well as vitamins A, E, F and menthol the balsam gives the skin of feet the necessary care. With regular use of balsam the skin becomes soft and smooth. Corns and calluses are softening at the same time, become thinner and are removed easily with a pumice stone or scrub.
Directions: apply balsam to clean skin of feet until fully absorbed, paying special attention to calluses and corns. Softened skin is to be removed with the help of a pumice stone or scrub. Apply daily.
Precautions: for external use only!
Contraindications: individual hypersensitivity to the components of the formulation.
Volume: 160 ml
Aqua, Mineral Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Isopropyl Palmitate, Beeswax, Glycine Soja Oil, Isopropyl Alcohol, Parfum, Mentha Piperita Extract, Salicylic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Camphor, Panthenol, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Melissa Oficinalis (Tea Tree) Leaf Extract, Sodium Polyacrylate (and) Hydrogenated Polydecene (and) Trideceth-6; Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Vitamins Complex A,E,F. Retinyl Acetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Linoleic Acid and Linolenic Acid, Allantoin, EDTA, Menthol, BHA and BHT; TEA.
Frequently bought together
- КОНДИЦИОНЕР ДЛЯ БЕЛЬЯ “СВЕЖЕСТЬ ОКЕАНА” с экстрактом лотоса
- Nutritious baby cream linden and plantain
- Shower gel “Seaweed with vitamin complex”
- PHYTO-SHAMPOO "FOR STRENGTHENING AND GROWTH" for weakened hair prone to loss
- SHAMPOO with extract of brewer's yeast for all hair types
- КРЕМ-МЫЛО “УВЛАЖНЯЮЩАЯ ГРУША”
- Kit "Family doctor 3"
- Gel for intimate hygiene with sea buckthorn and lactic acid
- Fortifying shampoo with burdock
- BIO-smell neutralizer “Lime with mint”